Wednesday, May 11, 2011

5/11/11

Let me start out by saying the internet is terrible. I am very lucky if i'm able to get on and talk to anyone and the best times for internet connection are at 4 am. I had my first classes this week and I love my real estate teacher. I realize this class should be relatively easy where we take a quiz per week which are not cumulative and the first one is take home. Professor Woodyard gets me excited and makes me want to buy property. Whoever has the money to buy a house in this market really should. I hope the market will still be decent when I buy my first house in about ten years. Professor Woodyard took me and a few other students out to lunch to the best pizza I have ever tasted at a cute restaurant called Pizzaolio. My other class Art History will be a bit of a drag because I do not find interest in the subject, but way better than just staring at a book when we visit the sites for real life. I probably will have to sit monday and wednesday nights out if i want to survive. I have started planning the trips I will be taking and I'm really excited to go to Interlaken, Switzerland where the ALPs are! We are going to go white water rafting and take a chocolate swiss tour, my kind of thing! I have wandered around and found the leather market and started finding the good places to shop at prices that seem more reasonable. We even discovered a happy hour restaurant called Zoe where I pay for one drink and get to eat a buffet of different Italian foods for free. I am trying to upload my pictures now so that everyone can view my ventures with me! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment